I dance everyday in our living room. Sometimes for Ryan, but most of the time by myself. I have such a passion for dancing, and I miss performing so much. I love expressing myself through dance. I was on the dance team in high school and haven't performed since. I've been looking for a dance class for a few months that works for me. I finally found one! It works with my crazy schedule and also fits in my price range. It's a Spring time miracle! It's located in this little dance studio downtown Logan. It's a Jazz/Hip Hop class! We even do performances at random events around Cache Valley. I can't wait to start my first class on Tuesday!
Friday, March 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sami this is wonderful news!! I'm so proud of you for getting back into it and doing what you love. What a great outlet this will be for you. I wish I was there to watch you perform!
That's awesome! Let me know when you have a performance so hopefully I can be in attendance. I can't believe you found one to fit in your schedule!
Post a Comment