
me and ryan getting ready to play some hardcore football.
me happy to be at the park with katlin and kase. ( they came up to slc a couple weekends ago! best time ever)

me and ryan after playing in a waterfall. crazy children.

ryan being a weirdo creep. we get a long very well. haha.
it's the wyoming girl in me. :) haha

me and my besty cousin. she came to aunt rauna's while me and katie were staying there.

kase took this!!!

me and my burnt rice. hahahahaha. oh wow.
I am a horrible blogger! SOOO much has happened since my last blog so the few people that actually look at my blog I will update you. :) So I was planning on moving to SLC in the fall to finish school but ended up getting a job sooner than I thought! I ended up moving the first week in July and started my new job at a group home with people with disabilities the very day I moved. Most of you that know me know that I HATE big cities. I was dreading leaving Logan and moving to somewhere I knew I wasn't fond of. Luckily Ryan lived in Draper for the summer so he helped me adjust and enjoy the rest of my summer in "the big city." It was hard when he moved back to logan for school and I knew all of my friends were together in Logan having a good time without me. Luckily I am taking 15 credits and work 59 hours a week so now I don't have much time to think about missing Logan. haha. I have prayed for strength to have a good attitude about Salt Lake and enjoy the time I am here and grow from it. I really like my ward and Luckily I am starting to "like" Salt Lake and I'm adjusting better than I thought. I get to see my friends every week still because I go see Ryan once a week and he is here a lot of the weekends so life is good! I have a couple more semesters here in SLC with my photo program and then I will move back to Logan in May. So along with school and work taking up a lot of my time I have also been training for my half marathon which I ran last weekend! http://shotu.smugmug.com/UTAH-EVENTS/Suncrest-Mountain-Race/Suncrest-Mountain-Race3/9608670_qCVHc#647310755_Vin6a haha such a funny pic... by the way Mandi sent me that shirt and waterbottle in the mail! What a sweetie. I am now training for the full marathon in December which will be in Las Vegas. :) So between school, work, boyfriend, running, church, and friends life is busy and good! :) HAPPY FALL! oh and by the way..I am also trying to be a better cook... It's not working. *see burnt rice picture* haha. The other pictures I added are a random mix the past couple weeks. :)


10 comments:
You and Ryan are so cute! Good job on the half! You are amazing. I am excited for the Las Vegas race. So glad your doing it with me! The shirt looks so good on you! The water bottle is the best huh!?! Love ya Sammers!
You are so cute! Good for you for doing a half marathon and training for a full marathon! That's awesome! And I am going to have to agree with you that I hated the idea of living in a big city but it grows on your and you get used to it, (been in Provo/Orem area for 2 years now!) Good luck getting adjusted! :)
Good work on the half! So proud of you and all you are doing. Love you Sami! Now try and work some time into your already full schedule to come and play with me!
Wow it sounds like you have been keeping busy!! Way to go on the half. I'm glad to hear your life is going well. Btw, you and Ryan are adorable!
I know..it has been such a long time since we've seen each other. Too long! I would love to run outside together, wish we were closer! ;) Oh and you and your boyfriend are sure cute together! Happiness!
Sami I miss your smiling face!!! Sounds like you are living it up! I am proud of you on doing that half... that is awesome! I hope life is treating you good!
Love your update and photos! Busy Busy bee! Congratulations with the job and the marathon. you are amazing. Glad your adjusting to the big city. I have lived in San Diego for 4 years now and I am just now fully adjusting right before we move away :) Good luck and I can't wait to see your next blog.
It is not fair that while you are running like 14 miles, you still look GORGEOUS!!! You are amazing and beautiful, like always.
Sami you are so cute! I miss you! and Tuesday extravaganzas!!! ha ha we were such dorks! Love you girl! HOpe Salt lake treats you well
I love you. The other day I burned myself three different times while making dinner and Clay said,"You know who you are like when you're in the kitchen? Sami." Then we had a good laugh about it. :)
Post a Comment