Wednesday, October 10, 2007

fun weekends!








Hey everybody! I went to Laramie to the TCU vs. UW football game this last weekend! It was a blast. We won 24-21. I met my friend Logan in Cokeville that Friday and we drove to Laramie together. On Sunday we came back from Laramie and I just drove home to Star Valley for a couple of days. It was a blast! Taylor Wilkes found a bull snake by Palisades that we all were pretty excited about! haha. I will add more pictures tonight of the snake. :) I also wanted to post some pics of us when we were little! How CUTE!

3 comments:

jodie said...

Cute pics! They make me miss you even more. Oh and when Clay first saw your snake picture he about peed his pants. :)

Anonymous said...

Eeek! I hate snakes. . . Could you be more adorable by the way? Your smile has always made me happy! Make sure you have pants on in your next picture though. . . ha ha!

Mike Hansen said...

Where are the other pics of the snake? Can't wait to see ya.